I know everything I know

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ashley's Birthday 2006


Ashley and I had planned her birthday as the first get-together at the new house. Naturally, things did not go well. :)

Aside from my Step-Dad, none of my family made it because they had all come down with something. Then Publix decided to lose her cake order.

Had it not been for the Store Manager and Customer Service Manager doning aprons, gloves and hair-nets...I wouldn't have had a cake for her at all. Luckily, after my pleads of, "But all I had to do was get a cake...it was my only job...if I go home without it I'm gonna get an awful beat'in!" they were able to get a cake together. ;) At least that's what they called it. FREE makes everything taste better though. ;) Course...that didn't help the way it looked. LOL

We still had a good time finally having some company over to see the house though. And Ashley was sweet as usual and took it all in stride.

No comments: