I know everything I know

Friday, September 30, 2005

Trip went great!

Trip went great! Had a good time! Looks like I got the job…actually looks like they want to make me Site Manager, not just IT Geek. Whoohoo! It’s about time!

Met everyone up in Philly. It really helped to meet everyone face-to-face. I’ve been working with these people remotely without every really meeting them for three months. I think meeting like this should help end some of the communication problems we’ve been having.

Though it rained a little on my last day, I was able to get in some site seeing. Philly has more things to see and do than any place I’ve been in a long time. Can’t wait to get back up there and do some real site seeing…the kind not done from the seat of a tour bus. ;)

The tour bus took me around, or at least past, all of the main attractions. I didn’t get to actually go to anything though.

I did do a little shopping. Went to the Hard Rock CafĂ© and got Ashley a t-shirt and myself a shot glass…Hard Rock shot glasses are the one and only thing I’ve ever collected. Also got to spend a few hours down on South Street looking around and window shopping. Found only a couple of New Age shops though. I’d thought this area was full of those sorts of things. In any case, I found a cool place and got Ashley a few more things.

Only down side to the trip…I seem to have brought city germs back with me. I’m feeling like ass.

No comments: