I know everything I know

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Today...

Today is my birthday.

Today I start a new job.

Today I get my new digital camera from Ashley.

I was born 32 years ago today. That’s way too damn long ago. Not remembering much of anything before the age of 19 always leaves me feeling I’m a lot younger than I actually am.

I start working at the Urban Outfitters Call Center and Distribution Center outside of town here today. The company’s IT Director basically begged me on Friday to come to work for them. I have to admit, having someone beg me to work for them, after only a five minute conversation, doesn’t leave me feeling too confident about them. Doesn’t really leave me feeling too confident about the company for that matter. I’ll give it a try though. What’s the worse that could happen?

I get my camera from Ashley today. Nice new Canon PowerShot A510. It’s a model year old, but it does everything I really want…and we can afford it. :) She didn’t think she was going to be able to buy it for me after our little mix-up with the cellphone charges during my trip to Washington. I’m glad she was though because the look on her face when she thought she wouldn’t be able to…it was so pitiful. Luckily the money has been rolling in lately.

Today is July 12th, 2005. Today is a good day.

No comments: